- Notification of temporary closing
- Due to adding Fujisawa city to the subject area of the application of the Semi-emergency Coronavirus Measures for Kanagawa, ISUZU PLAZA will be closed from july 22th (Thu.) ,2021 until further notice due to preventing further spread of infection of new-type coronavirus and considering visitor's safety.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding.
With the consideration to the situation, we will inform visitors regarding about the operation on our homepage.
- *We will contact sequentially each visior who has reserved during the temporary closed.(July 20th,2021)
- Request for cooperation
Considering that the safety and security of our visitors are our top priorities, the measures taken for the procedure of entry, limitations of certain exhibits, and limitations of access to facilities, etc., are as follows.
◆Admission is by reservation only (includes Saturdays and public holidays).
◆Admission is limited to groups of less than 10 persons.
◆Each museum tour will be finished within two hours.
◆Visitors whose body temperature is over 37.5℃ will not be allowed to enter.
◆Visitors are required to wear a mask upon entry (Entry of visitors without face masks will be denied).
Click here for more information (Please be sure to read)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your understanding .
- The exhibition vehicle outside the building GIGA Dumper's wrap design became new!
To ensure that people become more familiar with ISUZU and Trucks, it has changed its design to friendly and photogenic on social media.
The Cat-Dumper designed with cats playing with Isuzu Plaza's key visual.
When you visit here, please take a look, take a picture and make you feel relaxed.
- ISUZU challenging spirits -The path of our challenges that has supported long selling-
2F Special exhibition area has been redesigned!
From the past to the present, many technological innovations and challenges are introduced.
Information of special exhibition 2021
- Asso di Fiori has been displayed as a welcome exhibition in front of PLAZA entrance at the 1st floor!
The prototype of PIAZZA unveiled at the 1979 Geneva Motor Show has been displayed as a welcome exhibition.
2 years later, the mass-produced model "ISUZU PIAZZA" was marketed as in 1981, and celebrates its 40th anniversary this year.
Asso di Fiori
Experience the Museum from Home!
This website offers visitors various contents for exploring the ISUZU Plaza from home.
These contents will be continually updated, so please stay tuned for the latest update!
We introduce the video series of vehicles on display at ISUZU PLAZA.
"New" We are now introducing 117 Coupe Special Movie. Please enjoy the movie.(*No audio:Oct. 23th)
- We newly added pick-up truck "D-MAX" which gets a lot of support from overseas.
The full-model-changed one-ton pick-up truck "D-MAX" released in October 11th 2019, which is popular in overseas are being displayed instead of "mu-X" exhibited so far.
New "D-MAX" developed as a vehicle which responds to various needs and usage conditions, has safety and higher fuel efficiency. Moreover, its exterior design is so distinctively new, we have been actualizing the new style which is beyond the conventional pick-up trucks.