About Isuzu Plaza
- Notification of temporary closing
- Due to adding Fujisawa city to the subject area of the application of the Semi-emergency Coronavirus Measures for Kanagawa, ISUZU PLAZA will be closed from july 22th (Thu.) ,2021 until further notice due to preventing further spread of infection of new-type coronavirus and considering visitor's safety.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding.
With the consideration to the situation, we will inform visitors regarding about the operation on our homepage.
- *We will contact sequentially each visior who has reserved during the temporary closed.(July 20th,2021)
Objective of Establishment
- Isuzu Plaza opened in April 2017 next door to Fujisawa Plant as part of the 80th anniversary celebrations of Isuzu Motors.
- Isuzu Plaza presents the role of commercial vehicles, Isuzu's manufacturing of vehicles as a leader in transportation and operational support, and the history of Isuzu. It aims to be a facility that will make visitors feel close to Isuzu. Holding manufacturing workshops and guided tours of the facility, it will play a role in connecting with the local community.
Isuzu Plaza Concept
About the logo
The Plaza's logo is a graphic representation that blends the two motifs of "Isuzu's diverse product range" and "people's lives supported by Isuzu." It symbolizes the connection between society and Isuzu.
With Isuzu Red, the corporate color of Isuzu Motors as the base color, the gradating color scheme expresses the harmony between Isuzu and society.