- "Notification of re-opening"
- Due to complete cancellation of Fujisawa city to the subject area of the application of the Semi-emergency Coronavirus Measures for Kanagawa, ISUZU PLAZA will be re-open from October 1st (Fri.), 2021.
We will continue a reservation-only policy, limitations of entry, limitations of certain exhibits, and limitations of access to facilities due to work on preventing further spread of infection of new-type coronavirus.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding.
- Notice on Reopening of ISUZU Plaza"
- To prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, ISUZU Plaza has been temporarily closed. However, we will restart operations from October 1st.
Considering that the safety and security of our visitors are our top priorities, the measures taken for the procedure of entry, limitations of certain exhibits, and limitations of access to facilities, etc., are as follows.
- ◆Admission is by reservation only (includes Saturdays and public holidays).
◆Admission is limited to groups of less than 10 persons.
◆Each museum tour will be finished within two hours.
◆Visitors whose body temperature is over 37.5℃ will not be allowed to enter.
◆Visitors are required to wear a mask upon entry (Entry of visitors without face masks will be denied).
Click here for more information (Please be sure to read)
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your understanding (as of June 22nd).
The Plaza may be unavoidably closed due to rough weather such as typhoons or heavy snow accumulation or due to natural disasters, etc. Please check the Isuzu Plaza website home page before visiting.