- January 26, 2020
Feb. 21 (Fri) and Feb. 22 (San) 6:00pm - 8:30pm Japanese Sake Seminar!! 4th seminar on The details about making yeast mash of sake. (Bookings open 10:00am, Feb.2nd(Sun))
- December 4, 2019
Winter Banquet information
- September 28, 2019
We revise the price for the SAKURA cafe menu and room rate by PLAZA annex due to an increase of consumption tax from this Octorber 1st.
* Isuzu Plaza is closed Sundays, Mondays (or the following weekday if Monday is a public holiday), Golden Week (late April - early May), summer holiday period, and year-end/New Year holiday period.
Information about Facilities
Banquet room with a view of the plant against a backdrop of Mt. Fuji.
Suitable for functions with up to 20 guests.
Scenic Communal Bath
Stretch your legs and take in the view in this communal bath.
Glass walls give this modern dining restaurant an open feel.
Available for guest dining and as a café space.
SAKURA Café(9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Serving freshly baked croissants and other food and drink items at reasonable prices.
Lunch menu available(*11:00 am - 2:00 pm)
Open to the general public, as well as staying guests.
LCD TV, video-on-demand, Wi-Fi in all areas (wired connections available), electric kettle, refrigerator, "air-e" in-ceiling nanoe-generating device, full-body shower booth, Simmons bed, nanoe air purifier, trouser press (on request)
The walls of each guest rooms are adorned with pictures of different classic Isuzu vehicles.
Amenities and other facilities
- Slippers/Towel/Roomwear/Shampoo/Conditioner/Body soap/Hand soap/Toothbrush set/Razor/Hairbrush/Hairdryer/Cosmetics for women
- Laundry room/Smoking booth (all rooms are non-smoking)/Drinks vending machine (beer, soft drinks, etc.)
We can accommodate functions of varying sizes to suit your budget. We also offer banquet and accommodation packages.
- SAKURA Café Private Room
Tables and chairs
- SAKURA Dining
Tables: Standing or seated
- Fuji Room
(From 4 guests)
Japanese-style room (sunken kotatsu table)
Book Isuzu Plaza Tour
Bookings are required for visits on weekdays.
- "The precaution against infection of new-type coronavirus and influenza"
- Nowadays, there have been a concern about infection spread of new-type coronavirus and influenza in Japan.
- At ISUZU PLAZA, we will wear masks to prevent secondary infection and reassure our guests as the first priority for the time being.
- We would appreciate it if you could please wear masks as far as you can. We kindly ask for your cooperation.
8 Tsuchidana, Fujisawa, Kanagawa Prefecture, 252-0881
Route from Samukawa-kita IC Exit on the Ken-O Expressway
- Take the Odakyu Enoshima Line, Sotetsu Izumino Line, or Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line to Shonandai Station. Approx. 17-minute walk from West Exit of Shonandai Station.
- Approx. 10 km from the Ebina IC Exit from the Ken-O Expressway
- Approx. 11 km from the Totsuka Tollbooth on the Yokohama Shindo
- Approx. 5 min. from Fujisawakita Police Station (address covers a wide area, so use Fujisawakita Police Station as a landmark)
- Map Code: 15 535 485 *28(Use to set destination in car navigation system)
Free parking for staying guests. 50 spaces available.