Notice on Publication of Isuzu CSR Report 2017
Isuzu Motors Limited (headquartered in Shinagawa, Tokyo and headed by Masanori Katayama, President and Representative Director, hereinafter called "Isuzu") has issued the Isuzu CSR Report since 2012, which features its CSR activities accomplished by Isuzu Group.
The purpose of the CSR Report is to provide all stakeholders a better understanding of the CSR activities undertaken by Isuzu Group. Through this report, we intend to better communicate with our stakeholders and also aim to further evolve the Group's CSR initiatives in order to meet the expectations of our stakeholders and society.
In this year's report, we have reviewed information disclosure in response to the GRI Guidelines 4th Edition (G4), the international guidelines for sustainability reporting published in May 2013.
Please note that the printed version of CSR Report is no longer published to help conserve energy. Now only the PDF version is available and the CSR Report 2017 can be conveniently downloaded from the Isuzu website at your convenience
URL for Isuzu CSR Report 2017
Summary of Isuzu CSR Report 2017
[Message from President]
- In this section you can read messages from President Katayama about the CSR initiatives of Isuzu Group.
[Company Outline/CSR Initiatives of Isuzu Group]
- This section includes Company outline and CSR initiatives of Isuzu Group.
- In this section you can read about all-new heavy-duty truck "GIGA" which is fully remodeled for the first time in 21 years to epitomize "all trucks should be like" in the 21st century. It was designed to further pursue eco-friendly and safety performance.
[Reports on Seven Areas of CSR initiatives]
- Under this section, you can read details about the Isuzu's basic policy concerning the CSR initiatives, CSR promotion system and achievements in CSR initiatives taken in fiscal 2016 for the seven priority areas: social contribution, environment, quality, respect for employees, harmony with local communities, information disclosure and compliance.
- In this section you can read a comment from Professor Tsuyoshi Mizuguchi at Takasaki City University of Economics.
CSR Report 2017
URL for the top page of Isuzu CSR website